1. We are a wholesale supplier and our goods are available to Trade customers only.
2. Our minimum order value is £50 (excluding VAT & P&P).
3. Invoiced goods can only be returned and credited if they are returned in their original condition (beads strung up with label attached and stones in original boxes or bags) with the respective invoice and within 28 days. Returns are subject to a restocking charge of £5.
4. We offer a 5% discount on sales over £250 (excl. VAT & postage) and a 10% discount on sales over £500 (excl. VAT & postage), providing the following conditions are met:
– If you had the goods on approval they were not overdue for return.
– Payment is made immediately by debit card, cheque or cash.
Please note that a further reduction will not be added to items that have already discounted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted by Marcia Lanyon Ltd for damage caused to returned goods, resulting either from the customer or the carrier’s negligence.
6. Payments outstanding for more than 30 days from the invoice date will be surcharged at 3% per month.
7. VAT (20%) will be added to all prices quoted unless we are provided with a non UK VAT number or the goods are to be exported to non EEC countries.
8. Prices, availability, quality & colour are subject to supply and currency fluctuations and we reserve the right to change them.
9. We retain the right of ownership to all goods until full payment is received.